About Vida Glow Marine Collagen
Natural supplements are on the rise, and they should be. There are so many benefits to natural products and there is no need to jeopardize that with synthetic additives, preservatives and/or chemicals. Vida Glow Marine Collagen gives a range of herbal dietary supplements that are designed to furnish nourishment to your hair, pores and skin and nails. More importantly, they consider in doing so from the internal out.
Because these supplements are made from hydrolysed collagen protein, and it is delivered in a powdered structure – you can combine it effortlessly into your favored meals or drink making it relatively convenient. These dietary supplements have been described as a superfood the use of herbal substances like; Manuka honey, blueberries, uncooked cacao, chia seeds, flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds and loaded with probiotics.
The Beauty Blend product, is made with the addition of the marine collagen. This, is where the magic happens. Because these products use only natural superfoods, they are rich is essential vitamins and minerals. Including these components, are vital to maximize the health of your hair, skin and nails.
The Beauty combo however, solely carries a marine collagen range, and no genuine collagen which makes it appropriate for vegetarians.
Why Is Collagen Important?
Collagen is the most widely wide-spread protein in our physique – making up greater than 80% of it even (water being the top). Collagen helps with a range of distinctive factors in our our bodies from; the elasticity in our skin, to the strength of our bones, to the foundation of what promotes healthy hair and nails too. And, in our early to mid-twenties, our body slows down its production of collagen and by forty, we have lost approximately 15% of it.
This is generally where we see more prominent fine lines and wrinkles, saggy skin, thinning hair and more brittle nails. So, why wait until this happens? Or – even if it has happened, know that there is something you can do about it.
What Is Vida Glow Marine Collagen?
The marine collagen used via Vida Glow, is a fibrous protein that is derived from deep sea crimson snapper. These fish are sustainably sourced in Australasian and the Pacific Ocean. This kind of collagen is commonly taken from the scales or pores and skin of the fish. In this case, they use the scales due to the fact it is located to be richer in each nutrients and collagen protein.
It contains a high absorption rate of 90%, and is highly bioavailable. This collagen, will help maintain healthy muscles and connective tissues – all of which play a much bigger role in the body overall.
How Does Vida Glow Marine Collagen Work?
Once you eat the packet of Vida Glow, it will bypass thru the lining of the belly and absorbed into the bloodstream. From there, it is allotted with the aid of the blood vessels and makes its way to the dermis.
It is here, that it stimulates fibroblasts – these are the cells responsible for collagen rejuvenation. This will no longer solely enhance collagen production, however promote the physique to create it naturally.
Vida Glow Marine Collagen Product Line
There are various extraordinary product flavors in the Vida Glow line:
- Original flavor
In addition to the original Vida Glow Marine Collagen products, there are quite a few specific range programs to select from, a couple of which that additionally encompass the Beauty Blend. Because of the range of choices, you are great to go to the internet site to customized make the bundle that makes the most feel for you – and your style buds!
The authentic sachets that you can take somewhere with you, begin at $49.95 CAD – handy and low priced – sounds like a brilliant addition to your everyday!
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website