It’s time to review Hair Revital X – a system designed to fight thinning and baldness.
So is it any good?
Honestly – I found real evidence that this product might be a scam:
- exaggerated claims
- extremely overpriced
- very unprofessional website
- no info about the producing company
So in my opinion, Hair Revital X is probably a scam.
But I desired to choose it pretty – so I tried to dig deep into it and see the reality behind.
Note: This evaluation is based totally on my opinion + lookup on Hair Revital X.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Full Name: Hair Revital X by Zenith Labs
Versions: There are 2 products available:
- topical solution
You can only buy them together (not sold separately).
Best Actual Price: $49 (supplement + solution)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Only available on its official website
Designed For: Hair loss/thinning caused by DHT excess. It claims to:
- restore thick healthy hair
- reverse an existent baldness
- prevent genetic hair loss
However – it’s one of the few merchandise with such excessive claims (especially reversing baldness).
No product can do that currently – that’s why I significantly query Hair Revital X’s authenticity.
My Rating: 3 out of 10 – I consider it pretty much a scam.
Worth Buying?: Definitely not.
Though the merchandise seem to be suitable – they have some principal issues:
- exaggerated claims
- clearly overpriced (especially shipping)
- absolutely no real user opinion (and many promotional reviews)
If you’re looking for a real solution, this is my .
What I Liked About It
- Strong ingredients in both products
- Very clear instructions
- Price itself isn’t extremely huge
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Claims to do matters no product can do (reverse baldness, etc.)
- Absolutely no real customer opinion/review
- Over 30 promotional reviews (probably fake)
- Shipping fees are absolutely huge ($20)
- Website is very unprofessional
- No info about the company behind
- Not available in any retailer
What Is Hair Revital X? A Quick Overview
In a few words – it’s a system claiming TO CURE male pattern hair loss.
According to its website:
- it focuses on a herb that restores hair
- this is called “Razor-Grass Remedy)
- in reality, it’s actually Saw Palmetto
Basically – it claims to use a secret ingredient to deal with male hair loss.
But in reality, that secret ingredient is probably the #1 used herb for male baldness.
And no – in accordance to real studies, it can’t reverse baldness.
It can minimize the fall out and even stop it, however it CANNOT regrow hair on a bald scalp.
That’s the most important purpose why I wondered Hair Revital X.
- its website totally unprofessional
- it appears like it solely desires to persuade human beings into shopping for the merchandise
- no info about the company behind
Not to mention the huge shipping fees (which are probably meant to increase the earnings of the seller).
For this cause – I couldn’t perhaps endorse Hair Revital X.
#1 – Ingredients (8 out of 10)
For a DHT blocker – Hair Revital X has a magnificent formula:
- based on herbs known as strong DHT blockers
- good dosages for most ingredients
- some compounds have studies behind
To be honest, both of its products look a lot better than I expected (in terms of ingredients).
So let’s take each by turn.
According to the official website – the formula contains Saw Palmetto + 3 blends:
1. Saw Palmetto – it’s the best natural DHT blocker among all herbs:
- several studies behind 
- very promising results
- used in many male hair loss products
This is the main ingredient from Hair Revital X – and it’s surely a great one.
2. Anti-Genetics Blend (targets genes producing too much DHT):
- Nettle Leaf Extract – can reduce DHT and stimulate follicles 
- Pygeum Bark Extract – ambitions and deactivates DHT hormones 
- L-Methionine – keeps DHT levels under control
Overall – this combo is intended to manage excessive DHT ranges due to household records (quite common).
3. Regrowth Extender Blend (promote faster hair growth):
- Vitamin A Palmitate
- Panthotenic Acid
This combination modifications the normal hair increase cycle – lowering the fall out stage and growing the increase period.
4. Healthy Hair Blend (supports healthy hair):
- L-Cysteine & Vitamin B
- Folic Acid & Biotin
Now – this blend isn’t extremely useful for hair loss.
But it’s extra useful as soon as your hair stops falling out – as it keeps its health.
My only objection is that biotin could be dangerous at this dosage (2000 mcg).
2. Topical Solution
This product is additionally a mixture of a number of blends (4).
But since it’s not as strong as the supplement – I won’t insist too much on each:
- Anti-Genetics Blend: Saw Palmetto, Rosemary & Carthamus Thistle Extract 
- Regrowth Extender: Apigenin, Centella
- Healthy Hair: Biotinoyl, Panax
- Deep Absorption: Butylene Glycol, Lechitin, Capsaicin
In terms of ingredients, the formula looks great.
But since there are no dosages, it’s hard to tell.
Hair Revital X’s both products have strong formulas:
- quality ingredients known for their hair benefits
- correct combinations
- studies behind most ingredients
Now – the supplement doesn’t have the best formula on the market.
But it’s not very far either.
So in phrases of ingredients, Hair Revital X impressed me in the correct way.
#2 – How To Use It (8 out of 10)
Hair Revital X provides some fairly exact instructions about its two products.
But let me give you more details on their dimensions & consistency.
First of all – this product’s pills have an average size:
- covered in gelatin
- pretty easy to swallow
According to the label, you need 2 pills per day – which is also average.
There’s no recommendation about the time you need to take them.
Also – it’s no longer cited whether or not it’s exceptional to take them collectively or not.
So at those chapters, you are free to select the excellent option.
As long as you take 2 pills everyday, it’s totally fine.
2. Topical Solution
This product has a pretty light consistency.
Compared to a gel – it’s a lot lighter. Other than that:
- scent is rather herbal
- doesn’t smell very intensely
- doesn’t stay in the hair for long
In terms of schedule, you need to apply 1-2 sprays per day and massage.
Considering its mild texture – it won’t make your hair sticky or greasier.
It’s now not very handy making use of it daily, however it should be a lot worse.
Both Hair Revital X’s products are easy to use:
- supplement requires 2 pills per day
- topical answer wishes to be utilized 1-2 instances day by day
They’re no longer the very excellent merchandise at this chapter.
But still – they’re quite easy to use overall.
#3 – Results (3 out of 10)
I haven’t tried Hair Revital X myself.
Though I was suffering from a DHT related hair loss, I didn’t find this product at that point.
So I won’t be in a position to share my trip with it.
But as I usually do in these cases – I decided to look into other customers’ opinions.
In this way, I could give you a real perspective on the product’s effect.
Note: I solely think about true reviews, no longer promotional ones.
1. Users’ Opinions
Hair Revital X looks really bad at this chapter:
- not sold on Amazon or any other retailer
- no reviews on third party websites (like BBB)
- no real user opinions
In other words – there’s no authentic info about it all over the Internet.
I couldn’t find any single customer review.
There are certainly masses of critiques if you do a speedy Google Search.
But 100% of them are promotional – meaning the writer:
- has never tried the product (nor he is going to)
- solely praises it in order to make cash from promoting it
- makes it seem the most perfect product
Basically – these are all fake reviews, which I always try avoid.
It’s ok if you in no way tried a product as a writer, simply be straightforward and exhibit each of its fantastic and poor side.
2. Biggest Complaints
Since there are no actual opinions – there’s additionally nothing I can criticize about Hair Revital X.
But that’s exactly my #1 complain about it:
- No user experience/feedback anywhere.
- Very little info about it overall.
- Lots of fake reviews.
But that’s not all – I also have a big problem with its official website:
- extremely unprofessional
- looks just like a sales page
- solely supposed to persuade humans to purchase their merchandise
In terms of effect – I can’t tell if it works or not, since I ever tried it.
But on paper, it should work (not as much as it claims, though).
I individually trust it should reduce hair loss/thinning.
However – I’m convinced it could never reverse baldness, as it claims.
Since no $100 product can do that, how could an unknown supplement that contains about the same as most?
Hair Revital X doesn’t have any single authentic review.
I say this after looking out all over the Internet, besides success.
However – it does have plenty of fake (promotional reviews):
- only meant to convince people to buy it
- no user experience
Not to mention that its official website looks like a sales page (and nothing else).
For this reason, I would definitely not recommend Hair Revital X.
If you prefer a actual answer – I would endorse any other product.
#4 – Price (6 out of 10)
Hair Revital X does seem a bit high priced at first sight.
But thinking about the rate consists of two products – it’s not that bad.
1. The Exact Price
As I said – you can only find this product on its official website.
So there’s no point comparing the price, as it’s the only one available:
- One monthly supply costs $49 (supplement + topical solution).
- Shipping fees are around $20 (a lot).
- Price gets better if you buy more monthly supplies at once.
- For example, a 3 months supply costs $117 ($39 per bottle).
- Shipping also costs $20.
- A 6 months supply costs $198 ($33 per bottle).
- In this case, shipping is free.
Basically – the products’ rate isn’t low, however it’s now not the absolute best ever.
However, a $20 shipping sounds huge to me.
This means you end up paying $70 for a monthly supply – which is way too much.
Honestly, I doubt the transport expenses so much. I individually suppose it’s simply an more price of the merchandise themselves.
Instead of selling it for $59 + $10 shipping – the producer prefers the $49 + $20 version (more attractive for the customer).
So in terms of price, I think this product is a scam.
2. Worth It Or Not?
I honestly don’t think it’s worth it.
Though both products have a promising formula – price is way too high (especially that shipping fee).
Besides, Hair Revital X isn’t the only supplement with good ingredients.
There are actually quite a few that are way above.
That’s the reason why I don’t think it’s worth it (in terms of price).
#5 – Where To Find It (1 out of 10)
This product isn’t available on any retailer/third party seller:
- doesn’t have any page on Amazon (not even discontinued)
- not available on Ebay
So the only option left is its official website.
However – I honestly would not buy from there:
- looks totally unprofessional
- main page looks like a blog roll
- gives the feeling that it only wants to convince you to buy it
Besides, there are also some “impossible to comply with” claims:
- Reversing baldness and growing new hairs on a bald scalp.
- Great effect for women dealing with DHT hair loss.
So at this point, Hair Revital X can’t be bought anywhere else than on its official website.
As I would not buy from there, I would advise you to choose another product.
I just don’t feel like this one if worth all the effort.
#6 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on this product (in three ideas).
1. Promising Formula
In terms of ingredients, Hair Revital X looks surprisingly well:
- strong compounds in good dosages
- substances with studies behind
- quality combinations
The two formulation aren’t the exceptional ones on the market.
But compared to many, they are above the average.
2. Exaggerated Claims
This product makes several promises (in terms of results).
Some of them are absolutely real – however some are honestly exaggerated:
- reverses baldness
- grows thicker hair on a bald scalp
- best formula on the market
- contains a secret ingredient (Saw Palmetto)
If you researched the market any little bit, you will inform without delay that these claims aren’t real.
They’re only meant to convince people into this product (which isn’t fair at all).
3. Overpriced Shipping Fees
At $49 per month, Hair Revital X isn’t precisely affordable.
But thinking about it comes as two merchandise – it’s no longer that bad.
However, the shipping costs an absurd amount:
- around $20 for every order
- free if you buy the 6 months supply directly
Assuming you can’t come up with the money for shopping for a 6 months volume – you stop up paying a massive amount.
That’s a main reason why I think the company behind is kind of trying to rip customers off.
My Verdict – Is Hair Revital X Worth It?
Short answer: Not really.
It’s not a bad product in terms of ingredients – but that’s pretty much it:
- No details about the producer/company behind.
- Absolutely no customer opinions online.
- Lots of fake promotional reviews.
- Website looks very unprofessional.
- Claims to be a amazing product (and it’s not).
- Extremely expensive price (due to shipping).
So I individually would in no way purchase from this form of company.
Considering the product isn’t available on any retailer, I say it’s better to avoid it.
At this rate – you have many different selections that can work even better.
What do I recommend instead?
A product that is pretty comparable at first sight – however it has some distance extra proof in the back of (Profollica):
- Also comes as supplement + topical solution (gel).
- Excellent formula.
- Many positive reviews and authentic opinions.
- Price isn’t very far (though shipping is cheaper).
So at this point – this product makes my #1 recommendation for DHT hair loss (in men).
Whether you want to try it or not, it’s up to you.
But I still would not recommend Hair Revital X.
It simply has way too many issues to make a excellent choice, if you ask me.
1 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC2840915/
2 – https://www.japsonline.com/-admin/php/uploads/2532_pdf.pdf
3 – https://www.researchgate.net/-publication/12392047
4 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pubmed/25842469
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website