It’s time to review Rescue Hair 911 – a hair complement that appears truly promising:
- excellent formula
- high doses in most ingredients
However – it additionally appears questionable from numerous factors of view.
That’s what made me believe that it might be a scam.
So what’s the reality in the back of this product? Here’s my particular analysis.
Note: This evaluate is primarily based on my opinion + lookup on Rescue Hair 911.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Full Name: Rescue Hair 911 from PhytAge Labs
Versions: Only one (30 days supply)
Best Actual Price: About $70/bottle (very expensive)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official website (not available anywhere else)
Designed For: Hair loss – both in men and women.
According to its claims:
- decreases shedding caused by DHT excess in men
- regrows new hairs (very unlikely)
- reduces general hair loss in women
Still – I can’t warranty these are a hundred percent proper (since very few merchandise work for each male and lady hair loss).
My Rating: 6 out of 10
Worth Buying?: Not really – even though it has an excellent formula.
But overall, it looks like a pretty bad choice:
- extremely expensive
- absolutely no user review anywhere
- very hard to find
I personally prefer a much cheaper alternative with a very similar composition.
What I Liked About It
- Formula is mostly based on potent herbs
- High quality ingredients overall
- Most of them have really good doses
- Pills are quite easy to swallow
What I Didn’t Like About It
- No authentic user review on the Internet
- Not available in local shops/online retailers
- Only sold on its Official website (which is hard to find)
- Its purchase page (from the Official website) is also hard to find
- Extremely expensive overall
#1 – Ingredients (9.50 out of 10)
Honestly, Rescue Hair 911’s formula is one of the best from the market:
- based on potent and varied herbs
- some ingredients have studies behind
- very good doses in most compounds
So speakme completely in phrases of composition – it’s an exquisite supplement.
Now, I would divide its ingredients in 3 groups:
- Proprietary Blend
- Herbal Extracts
- Vitamins & Minerals
So let’s take a closer look at each category.
1. Proprietary Blend
This is basically a mix of several ingredients – which are meant to have a stronger effect together:
Out of these compounds, I would solely point out the most essential ones:
- Juniper Berry Powder – reduces shedding.
- Uva Ursi Leaf Powder – strengthens hair and reduces the fall out.
- Burdock Root Powder – promotes herbal hair growth.
- Cayenne Pepper Root Powder – stimulates quicker growth.
Overall – this mixture appears very promising (in phrases of effect).
2. Herbal Extracts
These are the main ingredients this supplement is based on, in my opinion.
That’s because they have the strongest anti-hair loss proprieties:
Now, out of these thirteen compounds, right here are the strongest ones:
- Saw Palmetto Berries – it’s the best herb against DHT excess. 
- Plant Sterol Complex – strengthen and promote growth.
- Green Tea Leaf – blocks DHT and reduces shedding.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf Powder – reduces DHT ranges and treats oily hair. 
- Reishi Mushroom – inhibits excess DHT.
Obviously – the different eight elements additionally have principal benefits.
But in phrases of scientific evidence, these are the pinnacle 5 compounds.
3. Vitamins & Minerals
This crew doesn’t have such a sturdy impact as the preceding two
Instead – it’s mostly designed for general hair health:
- Vitamin E – it’s a strong anti-oxidant. 
- Zinc – prevents extreme hair loss precipitated via an eventual deficiency.
- Cooper – it’s also involved in some cases of hair loss.
Most hair dietary supplements include nutritional vitamins and minerals, which is absolutely fine.
But these compounds hardly ever have a most important impact in opposition to hair loss.
So the factor is that a pleasant complement shouldn’t be frequently primarily based on them.
Rescue Hair 911 isn’t – which is perfectly fine.
Overall – this complement has an gorgeous formula.
So from this point of view, I would recommend it anytime.
You don’t see a product with this sort of composition everyday.
So if you ask me – these components have to work truly well, thinking about their efficiency and proof behind.
#2 – How To Take It (9 out of 10)
Here’s what you should know about this supplement’s pills and dosage.
1. The Pills
Rescue Hair 911 has the typical hair pills:
- designed as gelatin capsules
- average dimensions
- quite easy to swallow
In different phrases – they seem to be like normal pills, which is definitely fine.
2. The Dosage
This supplement follows the same pattern here – it has the usual dosage (for a hair supplement):
- serving size is 2 pills/day
- it’s up to you when you take them
It’s real that it doesn’t provide very clear directions.
So you’re not told when it’s the best time to take the pills, whether you should take them together or not, etc.
But overall – its dosage and schedule are quite easy to follow.
#3 – Results (2 out of 10)
Unfortunately, I never had the chance to test out this supplement myself.
For this cause – I desired to test its effects by way of searching at different people’s opinions on it.
Note: I only include authentic opinions, not promotional ones.
As you would possibly anticipate – I had a very challenging time discovering ANY authentic opinion on Rescue Hair 911:
- not sold on any 3rd party retailer
- none of the reviews online were made by previous users
- most reviews I found were promotional
Basically – the solely “opinions” I should locate have been on Rescue Hair 911’s authentic page.
However, they were most likely biased:
- no comments/reviews section
- no way to leave your own review
- all of them were very similar
So I for my part would now not have confidence these evaluations – however you can figure out for yourself.
Rescue Hair 911 doesn’t have any real person overview online.
For this motive – I in my opinion would now not have confidence the critiques from its reputable page:
- they all seem very biased
- you can’t depart your personal evaluate (even as a demonstrated customer)
This is why I could not recommend a product like Rescue Hair 911.
Considering that I comprehend a complement with a comparable robust method for a way decrease price, there’s no way I would choose Rescue Hair 911.
#4 – Price (2 out of 10)
Despite having a exquisite formula, Rescue Hair 911 is extraordinarily expensive.
In fact – it’s one of the priciest hair supplements I know.
That’s why I couldn’t really recommend it.
1. The Exact Price
First of all – this supplement’s price isn’t very easy to find:
- its official page mostly consists from a video
- you have to click on the hyperlink at the backside to get to the buy web page
- then you have to find the “order now” part and click there
- it’s solely there the place you can see the real fee
Now – as soon as you get to the buy page, the numbers are huge:
- Its standard price is $69.95 for a monthly supply.
- Price gets slightly better if you buy several bottles at once.
- In this way, you can get it for about $50/bottle.
- Shipping is free.
This price is way too high to afford on a monthly basis.
The supplement has an awesome formula, that’s completely true.
But even so – it’s way too expensive in the long run.
2. Competitors’ Price
I will only compare Rescue Hair 911 with my #1 recommended hair supplement.
I’m talking about a product called Folexin:
- Both dietary supplements have an extraordinary formulation with comparable compounds.
- However, Folexin costs $25/bottle normally.
- You can also get it cheaper if you buy larger quantities (about $18/bottle).
- On the other hand, Rescue Hair 911 is way more expensive.
- Its standard price is $70 and you can get it for $50 in the best case.
Basically – these two merchandise have notably tons the identical composition and doses.
However, the difference between their prices is at least $32.
So you can guess which of them I would recommend.
Why pay a excessive quantity of cash per month if you can get a comparable product for an awful lot less?
Rescue Hair 911 is an extraordinarily highly-priced supplement.
Even even though it has an first-rate system – it truely prices too lots for an common person.
So considering these facts, there’s no way I could recommend it.
If you want to get the same quality formula, better go for my cheaper alternative.
#5 – Where To Find It (3 out of 10)
As I already said – Rescue Hair 911 can only be found on its Official website.
So you can’t really buy it from a local shop or a 3rd party retailer.
But there’s more:
- Its Official website isn’t very easy to find.
- Most critiques are main to fake/closed websites.
- The legitimate web page doesn’t exhibit up in Google results.
In other words – getting to its official page can be quite hard and tricky.
And even if you get there, there’s a lengthy video that can’t be skipped.
The only way to get to the purchase page is by clicking on a bottom link.
So shopping for this complement is highly hard, without a doubt due to the fact it’s hard to get to it.
#6 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Rescue Hair 911 (in 3 ideas).
1. Excellent Composition
In terms of ingredients, this product looks almost perfect:
- based on the strongest herbs for hair
- its doses are really high
- most of its compounds are clinically tested
So from this point of view, you can’t ask for more.
Still – it’s no longer the solely complement with this variety of composition.
2. No Real Opinion
Considering its excellent formula, it’s stunning to see this complement has no real user reviews:
- no opinions on 3rd party retailers
- a few critiques on distinct web sites (but greater are biased)
- no real user opinions on its official page
So if consumer opinions are essential for you (for me they are), you must maintain this in mind.
3. Huge Price
Despite its excellent quality, this supplement is very pricey:
Now – if this supplement was the only one with a quality formula, maybe it was more worth it.
But there are some others – which have a a good deal decrease price.
So it’s obvious what I would recommend then.
My Verdict – Worth Buying Or Not?
Short answer: Not worth it, for sure.
That even though it has an excellent composition (one of the best from the market, if you ask me).
But as I said before – it simply has way too many issues:
- No real user reviews anywhere.
- Official website is very unprofessional (and hard to find).
- It’s quite hard to get to the purchase page.
- Supplement is extremely expensive and hard to afford.
I completely agree that its ingredients are awesome.
And in phrases of consequences – they must virtually work, if you ask me.
However, there’s every other complement with an nearly equal method (for a a lot decrease price).
That’s exactly what I recommend instead – the product is called Folexin:
- great formula based on herbs
- high-quality ingredients with high doses
- lowest price on the market for this quality
- best product in terms of results (in my case)
So if you want to get the best formula from the market for the lowest price – that’s the product you should go for.
As for Rescue Hair 911, I don’t reflect onconsideration on it a rip-off in phrases of composition.
But in terms of price and company behind, it might be – I can’t tell for sure.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website